Tuesday, January 08, 2008

DaDa Dali and the Surreal Swimmers

I passed a van this morning with an ad on the side for an amateur swimming club with the domain name daliswim.com.hk - now that conjures up some intriguing visions! My wife (ever practical) said it's probably just an abbreviation for "daily swim", but I prefer my version. Now, where did I put my floppy watch...

And while we're on the subject of Hong Kong websites, how come the South China Morning Post website was down for a couple of hours earlier this morning?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have found your watch, draped over a branch.

Incidentally, I was briefly a member of Daliswim. Stay away. They're an alright bunch but insist on burning giraffes in the shallow end. Have now joined Munchswim who, needless to say, are a scream.